- The programmes offered in the faculty is aims to produce graduates who have a comprehensive understanding of the theoretical and principles in traditional and complementary medicine and able to apply these principles in dealing with the industry.
The broad objective of the faculty is to produce graduates who are knowledgeable, skillful and able to integrate knowledge drawn from basic health sciences and related traditional and complementary medicine, taking into account aspects of ethics and social responsibility.
- DIPLOMA in URUT MELAYU (JPT/N/720/4/0079 – MQA/PA4645)
- DIPLOMA in HERBAL MEDICINE
- CERTIFICATE in URUT MELAYU (N/KJP/00138)
- CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) CLASSES